Please find below the recipe:
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onions
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green peas
- salt and to taste
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan; add the onions and garlic and saute on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the green peas, salt and 4 cups of hot water, mix well and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or till the peas are cooked.
- When slightly cool, blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a deep non-stick pan, add the pepper and bring to boil.
- Serve hot