What you eat makes a difference to you and your baby, and right now you want the best for the little one in you. Adequate nutrition before and during pregnancy has greater potential for a longterm health impact than it does at any other time for you as well as for your baby’s health. Smart eating plan can keep you and your baby in the best state of health. To manage general pregnancy symptoms like nausea, vomiting, constipation, oedema heart burn, cravings, excess weight gain etc you need to take help of a well-structured nutrition plan. In special conditions associated like anaemia, high blood pressure and high sugar levels diet and lifestyle has profound role to play to prevent pregnancy complications.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
UNIQUE ASSESSMENT FORM
A questionnaire designed to evaluate your routine diet , lifestyle, health risk & diet preferences.
A comprehensive program that emphasizes healthful food, kitchen herbs, super foods, modified lifestyle, inclusion of physical activities, psychological support to promote long-term health management.
- Considering Medical background
- Current nutritional status
- Level of physical activity (Consumption of energy)
Guidance and extensive follow up from expert mentors will ensure your success.
A diligent panel of well trained nutritionists to assist you in every step and help achieve your weight loss goal.
Complete eat out guide, alcohol guide, specific program guide, health mantras are your companions to keep a check on you.
Delicious and easy-to-make recipes will make the program more interesting and will help in proper nourishment of your body.
- To meet increase in nutritional needs as per metabolic changes & nutrition reserves of the mother.
- Food selection in difficult conditions because many women experience strong food dislikes and craving
- To correct the faulty beliefs and wrong food habits during pregnancy.
- To provide psychological support to deal with mood swings during pregnancy.
- To guide about suitable Lifestyle and physical activity.
- To prevent pregnancy complications.
- All Pregnant females for healthy Pregnancy.
- Excess weight gain
- Gestational diabetes.
- Anaemia (low Haemoglobin)
- Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH).
STEPS TO JOIN
GET STARTED BY CHOOSING